How to fill this form
Use this form to indicate your successful completion of an Ojaay course and the request of a certificate; officially.
- Simply fill in your full name on site (so you must be a member on Ojaay)
- Enter a different name if you want a different name on certificate. This could be useful for persons who might have just changed names legally. This field is optional and leaving it empty will simply default to the “full name” already entered previously.
- Enter your email address as registered with on the Ojaay website
- Carefully indicate your course category/sub-category and course name for which you request certificate of completion. FOR EXAMPLE: “Diploma/Health/Anatomy and Physiology.”
– in the example: “Diploma” is the course category; “Health” is the sub-category and “Anatomy and Physiology” is the course name.
- Enter the course id or course shortname in the box provided. This information can easily be seen in the course navigation when viewing activities.
- Select what role you are currently play on Ojaay. The default should be student but if you are requesting the certificate on behalf of another, then select what role is appropriate of you.
- Select how you want your certificate shipped: There are three options as regards to this; with their prices:
- Softcopy: Available online and as PDF
- Hardcopy: Softcopy + printed and shipped to specified location in address field
- Framed: Hardcopy & Framed
- Enter address. This address would be used for reference purposes and to ship your certificate
- Comments. Any other thing you want to let us know goes in the comments field in full details
Your Ojaay Certificate
Are you done with your training? Use this section to order an Ojaay certificate for yourself or clients(for partners).
Upon completion of courses, certificates are prepared and issued officially by the Ojaay management and admin.
Certificates are available in three forms and verifiable:
- Softcopy - Online and in PDF, and costs $50
- Hardcopy - Softcopy + printed and shipped as is, and costs $100
- Framed - Hardcopy + Framed, and costs $144
An ojaay agent will reach out to you going further